I DRANK THE COOL AIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon Vasquez

i bought a performer for $279 a the home depot for my sons 3rd Birthday. going to put it together today. anything i need to do while putting it togeter havent see the gas assist entry spot didnt know if i needed to seal it with epoxy.

Going to just do burgers and dogs. then next week ill do my famous BBQ chicken noodle soup

you don't need to seal it.

From what I remember, that piece comes already installed on the bowl and fits fairly tight.

I'm unhandy, and i was amazed at how easily the assembly on the performer was.
The hardest part was assembling the frame.

congrats on your new grilL!

Originally posted by TroyRedington:
you don't need to seal it.

From what I remember, that piece comes already installed on the bowl and fits fairly tight.

I'm unhandy, and i was amazed at how easily the assembly on the performer was.
The hardest part was assembling the frame.

congrats on your new grilL!

I sealed my with high heat tape to see if it affected performance. It didn't make any difference so I took the tape off and never bothered messing with it again. Now, removing the gas assist altogether and sealing the hole did affect performance but then you lose the gas assist...

For your THREE year old son???? LOL. He must be quite the prodigy on the grill to get a new Performer at 3 years old! Happy Birthday to YOU dad!

Congratulations, that bbq chicken noodle soup sounds great!! Of course, it's hard to beat burgers and dogs.

You've probably started a trend. Once your son tells all his buddies at the daycare about his new grill they'll all be expecting one.

...even went to buy a beer while i put her together.
now that's a REAL talent!
icon_smile.gif

butt where does the Kool Aid come in
icon_confused.gif
kool_aid_pitcher.jpg

Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...even went to buy a beer while i put her together.
now that's a REAL talent!
icon_smile.gif

butt where does the Kool Aid come in
icon_confused.gif
kool_aid_pitcher.jpg
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+ 1
icon_biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a rancher is the only way to go for sweet 16.
Originally posted by Jeff Kolodziejski:
For your THREE year old son???? LOL. He must be quite the prodigy on the grill to get a new Performer at 3 years old! Happy Birthday to YOU dad!

Your son will be quite the chef by the time he is in his teens! lol..
icon_biggrin.gif
....I want a performer too, so bad but the wife would kill me if i did it..I am hoping for a new big screen on black Friday any how...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back