I am Sponsoring a Car..how cool

Well i must be moving up in the bbq world i am sponsoring a car, its not a sprint cup car but you gotta start somewhere all it costme is some pulled pork and salsa, not to bad. Ignore the missing number in the phone the person putting on the decal got my number wrong but it is being fixed as we speak..pretty cool Huh.

The Car

Jason that is to cool! I wish the best for you and your racing team.

Ya know what would be really cool though?

Ever though about sponsoring a BBQ team out hear on the east coast?

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bryan Rice:
You should start a bbq delivery service and use that car! That is cool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha, that would be great!

it would be ironically appropriate if your tag was on the butt end of the vehicle

or if your vehicles was always in the rear of the race ... the butt of many butt jokes
icon_rolleyes.gif

and yer decal is klotz ? love the smell of klotz. oh, i see it now. never mind. when i was a mac tool salesman i sponsored one like that. big thing around here.

Hyper Racing from right here in Central PA. I know the owner Mike Dicely very well. Worked with his father Barry for almost 20 years. They race almost every weekend at Clyde Martin Memoral speedway in Brickerville. Your driver has a good chassis, prob the best.
icon_wink.gif

Back