How often to clean the flavor bars?

Funny thought...being right-handed, I would stage that picture with the clean side on the left. Out of curiousity, do you happen to be left-handed?

The right side of the bar is the side that has been cleaned. A wire brush doesn't polish the metal, it scratches all to he11. Plush, it spreads around the dirt, grease and grime and that is why it looks dull. Could be some lighting issues as well.

Funny thought...being right-handed, I would stage that picture with the clean side on the left. Out of curiousity, do you happen to be left-handed?
I am right handed but I was trying to finish up after dinner and it was getting dark. The picture and lighting are bad. I'll try to take a shot of them cleaned. They are not "like new" but there was a huge difference.

Perception is everything! I saw the "rust" on the left side and the shiny smooth side on the right and immediately assumed it was porcelain. And now I wonder why I feel compelled that the clean side be on the left? I must be more OCD than I realize.

float.png

Perception is everything! I saw the "rust" on the left side and the shiny smooth side on the right and immediately assumed it was porcelain. And now I wonder why I feel compelled that the clean side be on the left? I must be more OCD than I realize.

View attachment 24950
Given how many grills are in your signature, I think there maybe multiple issues;-)

Back