How many Heatermeter/Raspi built so far

I finished my first Heatermeter last week. I used it 3 times over the weekend. It works great!

I wanted to say thanks for all of the work that you guys have done in developing this project!

Also, I wanted to thank Ralph for printing a case and a damper for me! It works a million times better than my tupperware sandwich case and my duct-taped fan......

Another 12 ready to be shipped, this brings my total up to 55!

4ebatch-4.jpg

I'm building them primarily for members of our local Dutch BBQ forum. Initially I was planning to build no more than 5 for the "technologically challenged" but demand is high so I keep building more and more.

That's awesome. Does your group have a photo gallery? What sort of things are you all cooking? Most of my heritage is German and Danish and I like connecting back to those cuisines as much as I can, especially during fall and winter.

You will be disappointed, we mainly focus on typical American BBQ, ribs, pork shoulder, brisket etc. There is no real Dutch BBQ culture.

I just finished Heater Meter 4.2 with TC. Right now cooking 3 racks of St. Louis spares.
Thanks to all who have helped and continued to support questions. Cap Bryan and Tom Kole for 3D printing. I am spreading the word in St. Louis, MO.

Another build done in the UK. Only used it as a sous vide controller so far, but have just fitted the probe jacks tonight ready to try it out on my BBQ at some point in the near future. No plans to hook it up to a blower in the near future though..

Built mine this past weekend. 4.2 Got everything up and running. Tested it cooking in the oven tonight. Hope to have it on a smoker this weekend.

Built a 4.2.4 non-thermocouple version in Feb. 3 successful cooks so far. Getting ready to build a thermocouple version as well. Just received my board. BTW: I have a spare 4.2.4 PCB board if anyone is interested...

Built a 4.2.4 with thermocouple. Some of my bbq friends are hinting that they might want me to build them units as well. Had so much fun putting this one together I would love to do more.

I have 3 4.2.4's running, along with a 4.1. I have a 4.2.4 in the bag ready to assemble. I use 4 because of the large cooks I do, and the amount of info that I like to have.

Just finished putting a 4.2.4 with TC together, after some resoldering it worked. Awaiting a RD3 from Ralph.

Back