How long have these mini Weber replica grills been around?

also sold on ebay. but do not put any coals in them !

I understand why not(finish will most likely come off because it's not meant for cooking), but sizewise, those just(to me at least) seem perfect size for a few hotogs or a couple burgers over a few coals for a weeknight dinner. two burgers or a few dogs plus one hasselback seem like they'd fit just fine and only need about a 1/3 or 1/2 chimney at most to do the whole bit.

I understand why not(finish will most likely come off because it's not meant for cooking), but sizewise, those just(to me at least) seem perfect size for a few hotogs or a couple burgers over a few coals for a weeknight dinner. two burgers or a few dogs plus one hasselback seem like they'd fit just fine and only need about a 1/3 or 1/2 chimney at most to do the whole bit.
They're no more than 6" across. You'd be lucky to get one burger on there...unless you're making sliders. :D

They're no more than 6" across. You'd be lucky to get one burger on there...unless you're making sliders. :D

Darn. At that diameter, it'd probably only hold at most 2 briquettes. Leaving lil smokies about the only thing cookable on it. BUT, I do like lil smokies. ;)

Greg, I have a pair of these atop one of my bookcases. You wouldn't believe how many offers to buy them I have received. I keep an eye on them when company comes calling.

Back