House of BBQ Experts All-In-One, any thoughts?

Ian-CanadIan

I won't be buying a rotisserie setup this year(already spent all the money getting a 22"WSM and SS Performer), but I've had my eye on this one for a while. I first saw one, a couple of years ago, in a local store(now out of business), and it looked really good. They have since updated the design, and it looks even better!
It seems to solve some of the common problems of some of the other solutions out there (covers for the rotisserie holes, a seal for the door, solid door latch, disassembly for storage, etc.). It seems like a good solution for a Pizza accessory and for a rotisserie setup(don't need more capacity, that is what a 22"WSM is for).
I am a little surprised this hasn't really gotten any attention on forums, so I wanted to see what others think.
Product Photo:
1684959192033.png
Amazon Canada Link

I almost definitely will. I don't want to get the rotisserie setup from Cajun Barbecue because once I ship it to Canada and pay the fricken fracken brokerage fees and duties the door for my WSM was over 160CAD(118USD)… that burned! The price of the "All-In-One" could be cheaper depending on the spit/motor setup paired with it, but would have more functionality.

This looks pretty good, but I have already spent a whole lot on grilling/smoking equipment this year, and I need to prioritize spending my money on meat right now to make use of what I have! I will get there... I've always wanted a rotisserie setup and a pizza oven, so it makes sense.

Most pizza oven accessories for kettle either have no door or a poorly sealed one, which is kinda silly being that pizza is one thing that really benefits from ultra high heat.

The rotisserie setup is pretty standard except that you can close it off when not in use... I'm pretty sure it doesn't come with the motor/spit/etc, but those are easy enough to find.

The use as an extension ring, which I don't need, looks pretty good with capacity to have three racks (though for smoking I think you would use a pizza pan on the bottom rack as a drip tray and diffuser.

I like that it is entirely made in Canada!

I do wish the All-In-One had a proper review somewhere in the internets. If I hadn't seen one in person I would just pass it off as some junk ripoff, but in person it seems pretty solid. It is from a very small business out of Quebec... those French Canadians do some pretty good stuff that barely leaves that province due to the language barrier.

Edit: I had written this and then looked up the rotisserie motor/spit setup that is in the Cajun Bandit kit, and it appears to be a pretty expensive one... so I am not sure how they compare in value for money...

Edit: I had written this and then looked up the rotisserie motor/spit setup that is in the Cajun Bandit kit, and it appears to be a pretty expensive one... so I am not sure how they compare in value for money...
Cajun bandit has been out of stock for quite awhile.

Back