Hot Fast and Simple Advice Needed!!

Lance L

TVWBB Fan
So in a couple weeks I'm gonna cook for an event that will be a lot of people showing up thought the day. So I'm gonna do Hamburgers and Brats but I'm looking for other ideas of things I could cook that would be as easy and fast as Burgers and Brats??

I wanna add that the cook will be done on one or two 22.5 OTG grills with a 2 heat zone setup.

Thanks Lance

Roadside chicken takes about 30 minutes for thighs if you go direct for a bitand then finish indirect or chicken breast or some kind of kabob with boneless thighs.

Roadside chicken takes about 30 minutes for thighs if you go direct for a bitand then finish indirect or chicken breast or some kind of kabob with boneless thighs.

Great idea on the kabobs that may be the finshing touch I'm looking for. I've never done them before so I may try some this weekend to see how they come out. I could keep it simple with bell pepper, onion and chicken.

Thanks Lance

boneless skinless chicken breasts and 1" pork chops: both easy to season or marinade, take the same time on my OTS - 55 minutes without opening (indirect of course, bottom vent open, top vent 1/3 open), versatile w many flavors of rubs or marinades, you can get plenty on the pit, and folks love them because theyre lean. plus you get those yum sandwiches tomorrow - just saying.

don't lift the lid...

boneless skinless chicken breasts and 1" pork chops: both easy to season or marinade, take the same time on my OTS - 55 minutes without opening (indirect of course, bottom vent open, top vent 1/3 open), versatile w many flavors of rubs or marinades, you can get plenty on the pit, and folks love them because theyre lean. plus you get those yum sandwiches tomorrow - just saying.

don't lift the lid...

What temp you cooking at? You said don't open the lid so I assume you don't flip them at all?

Back