Higher pizza game: achievement level unlocked

Sat down to feed my camera card into Lightroom and edit some stuff since we've got crap weather now, and there's a few that fit in this old thread. It's probably the only time I will do one this way- but hey, when you have a new toy you try new things with it. It was a fine Thanksgiving bird, fantastic flavor, but not quite so moist as using the WSM & rotisserie, and definitely not so easy to get the whole thing cooked consistently. But was still fun to try!

Turkey.jpg

Got a stack of cardboard boxes and an insulated delivery bag, now we can do our own piping hot takeout pizza right to the field for a tailgate lunch. Might start showing up at the local watering hole and see if I can trade pies for beer too? Next thing I've got to do is start working on mastering bread the way a few of you on this forum have.

Go%20Boxes.jpg

Hope you all finish off 2020 on a positive note and with good health to keep sharing more great meals, ideas, and photos here in '21!

8010Sunset.jpg

Happy New Years to you and yours as well.

I have always wanted a pizza oven and outdoor kitchen. But I do not have the room here in the city. Great looking food and pics.

Back