Higher pizza game: achievement level unlocked

Wow! Outstanding project and results Clay! Can't wait to see all the great future cooks to come out of there also!

Sat down to feed my camera card into Lightroom and edit some stuff since we've got crap weather now, and there's a few that fit in this old thread. It's probably the only time I will do one this way- but hey, when you have a new toy you try new things with it. It was a fine Thanksgiving bird, fantastic flavor, but not quite so moist as using the WSM & rotisserie, and definitely not so easy to get the whole thing cooked consistently. But was still fun to try!

Turkey.jpg

Got a stack of cardboard boxes and an insulated delivery bag, now we can do our own piping hot takeout pizza right to the field for a tailgate lunch. Might start showing up at the local watering hole and see if I can trade pies for beer too? Next thing I've got to do is start working on mastering bread the way a few of you on this forum have.

Go%20Boxes.jpg

Hope you all finish off 2020 on a positive note and with good health to keep sharing more great meals, ideas, and photos here in '21!

8010Sunset.jpg

Happy New Years to you and yours as well.

I have always wanted a pizza oven and outdoor kitchen. But I do not have the room here in the city. Great looking food and pics.

Back