Hi from Ontario Canada!

Jay K

TVWBB Member
Hey Everyone,

Been a NG genesis owner for several years, finally got into charcoal in June with a new master touch, been favoriting the MT ever since, oh and I'm always on the hunt for the best charcoal deals lol.

Looking into a JJ for the beach and outings with the family.

Will post some pics when I figure out how.

Jay

Welcome to the forum Jay. Check out this link and it will show you how to post pics.
Does Home Depot or Lowes have any of the same charcoal sales as in the states? Just picked up 5 of the double bags at $9.88 that should last until labor day. I hate spending 20 bucks for a double pack. I must just be cheap.
Enjoy the forum. There are a lot of really great people here that are always willing to help and share. Always finding something new the try here be it recipes or product.

No unfortunately not, I just picked up 6 15 lb bags of RO briquettes for 8.00 the other day. So far that's the best deal I have seen, they were regularly 12.00.

I wish we had those double bag deals here!

Welcome and nice setup.. I myself purchased a Smokey Joe Premium to make a mini WSM but have not posted any photos or created a thread for it as of yet. Enjoy the process and cooking!

Back