Hey Bryan S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' Bob,

Bryan went to a Head Banger concert last night in Philly (Godsmack and Metallica). If he survived the concert, it might ba a day or 2 before he gets back on here..
icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway, he's posted that link here before
icon_wink.gif

Here I thought I could be of some help lol. I should have none he saw it already! I have to give it a try. Stocking up for the winter cooks.

Sorry if I took anything away from you post Bob. Not my intent. That is a great site and I look at it frequently. Anyone seen this?

Nice picture, Bill. I spent about 3 years in Colo. Springs and did a bunch of rock climbing at Garden of the Gods. Notice on the right side on the top of the ridge the feature that is called "Kissing Camels"....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill Hays:
Sorry if I took anything away from you post Bob. Not my intent. That is a great site and I look at it frequently. Anyone seen http://www.nakedwhiz.com/colorado/panoramas/gotg-pano.htm? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, didn't take anything away lol. After hours, and I mean many hours of getting info here, just trying to give a little back. You people are great at sharing.
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Zarecky:
Where do they commonly sell Humphry Lump in Pennsylvania? I'll be up over the holidays in the Allentown area.

MikeZ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
There is several places in the Reading/Shillington area. Bryan can chime in and give you a better idea. I'll see if I can find the address of some of the places.

Well, you did. Good sites like that are good to bring back up once in a while...Brian A hadn't seen it yet
icon_wink.gif

Take care,

Mike, Hump Lump is available at Giant food stores in Maryland. You can also get it at F M Brown in Shillington Pa. If you need more info you can call Humphrey's and they can tell you who carries it near you. (814)849-2302 Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back