HELP !!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I just lit my WSM for the first time and the BRITU page is gone!!!!! (It's 9:30 EST)

I lit a chimney full of coal. Am putting another chimney of unlit coal on top of it. 6 chunks of wood on top of that. Wait one hour. Assemble WSM.
Put on ribs at about 325. Stabalize at 225 for about 5 or 6 hours. Turn once half way through. No basting.

Am I correct???

I've read the page so many times hopefully I remember it.

panic, panic....

Thanks!

Craig

Hi Craig! Sounds good to me. However I don't think you have to turn the ribs, make sure they are bone side down. I spray mine about every hour with apple juice. I hope this helps.

Chach

John, Thanks for the google tip! I should have thought of that (being a software engineer and all...) /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif You gotta love google!

If there is a hosting change, it will take time for the change to filter to all the DNS servers. So, it will work for some people and not others. I don't know why this board is working for me...

Chach, in the BRITU receipe it says

"At the three hour mark, open the cooker for the first time and turn the ribs over"

I'm using a rib rack so I don't think that I need to turn them over.

Craig

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig Brown:
[qb]I don't know why this board is working for me...[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>This discussion forum is hosted on a different server from the one that hosts all the other content of the Web site. The board will continue to be online while the other parts are temporarily down.

Regards,
Chris

<<The board will continue to be online while the other parts are temporarily down.

Lucky thing for me!

Thanks Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back