Help Needed Identifying Weber 2726 Fire Pit

JDillard

Hi! i picked this pit up today from FBMP in hopes that it is indeed the Weber 2726 fire pit. I am a relative newbie to all things Weber so I am not sure if this is an actual Weber product. There’s no Weber logo or emblem anywhere but it does resemble the shape of the throwback pit.

Also, do they see a cover for this pit?

All help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• ADD62C77-2314-45EF-8CD7-7CBD2F80A480.jpeg
    ADD62C77-2314-45EF-8CD7-7CBD2F80A480.jpeg
    248.5 KB · Views: 29
Hi! i picked this pit up today from FBMP in hopes that it is indeed the Weber 2726 fire pit. I am a relative newbie to all things Weber so I am not sure if this is an actual Weber product. There’s no Weber logo or emblem anywhere but it does resemble the shape of the throwback pit.

Also, do they see a cover for this pit?

All help is greatly appreciated!

Sure looks like mine. And they no longer sell the covers. I use a round air conditioner cover.
FDB828C0-B6AD-460F-8A2C-0710D7EBF85F.jpegFABFB3A8-6D6D-42DE-9149-55CDF85E078A.jpeg

Original handles. They are not as good quality as what was on the kettles though. Definitely a different wood and a different finish on them. I have read that they don’t last very long if it is left out in the weather. I got mine NIB a couple of years ago and never used it. I replaced all the hardware with SS when I put it together. Looking for a 26” kettle charcoal grate to put in it to hold the wood up off the bottom. Looks like you already have that. 😀

Back