Help finding flare connection from Manifold to NG hose

Mike Nassif

After reading this forum, I elected to take my moms Weber S-310 from 2008 out of storage and tune it up, as opposed to buying a newer gasser. Everything is there except evidently when it was moved at some point movers disconnected the hose from the grill instead of the house, and neither the hose or the flare adapter from hose to manifold were present.

I have done an obscene amount of online digging and found the entire manifold for sale for $80, but I just need that male NTP to 3/8 in flare for NG hose. I am also not sure what size it is, comparing to a gas pipe nipple it looks to be smaller than 1/4 inch, im guessing 3/16? I tried Weber but was on hold for 65 minutes and gave up (i guess stay at home order is still in place in Illinois).

Thanks in advance, any help is greatly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 1.46.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-30 at 11.26.37 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike: The fitting is 1/8"NPT x 3/8"Flare double male. You should be able to order it from Amazon. HD & Lowes will not have it. The manifold you pictured fits 2008-2010 Genesis grills. Since you are doing a rehab, you need to know that the 2007 year has a different manifold system and a different igniter setup. On the 2008-2010 the igniter attaches directly on the front burner. Identical for NG and LP so just adding a hose will not change which gas the grill is set up for. Just watch for rust in the bottom pan and tubes where the casters insert. Happy grilling.

Any hardware store. I know our local Menards as well carries them. Be sure to use PTFE compound for gas fittings not tape as 1/4" NPT is too small for the yellow gas tape

Back