Help! 5am temperature spike!

icon_smile.gif
This was definitely a learning experience for me. Cant wait to to smoke the turkey next week. Should be a lot easier then the brisket.

btw the cable company is coming over today to fix my internet at home. So I should be able to post my pictures then.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I really like treats. We call them scooby snacks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The original scooby snack in my years was taught to me long ago. You take round tostitos and place on a baking sheet. Get out the hormel chili or other favorite, and add one spoonful to each tostito. Next take some cheese, american or cheddar and lay on top of the chili. On top of the cheese place an jalapano pepper ring from your favorite jar variety. Place in the oven at roughly 350* for roughly 10 minutes. Basicly until the cheese melts. If the cheese has melted the chili is warm.

Making me hungry for them. I bet I haven't made them in 10 years. Now would be a good time. I just made some chili out of some brisket. Made a heck of a lunch. MMMMMMM

Back