Hellppp Meeee Mr. Wizzaard? Jim that is.

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Jim, or anyone else in the area, can you tell me where I can get good meat? Being local to me, I'm sure you have your sources. I can't find anything at the local chain stores. Tho I did run across a butt at Freddy's once and relieved them of it immediately. Ribs? expensive. Brisket? can't be found (other than corned beef). Gonna try that one this weekend with chicken on top.
thx in advance, bob.

I live in Redmond (Microsoft la la land) and we have a Cash and Carry next door to us in Bellevue. I believe they have a good selection of meats and reasonable prices. Perhaps there is one in your area???? Let your fingers do the walking--
Tom Bauer

Bob
There are a number of places close to us, as Tom said Cash and Carry either in Kent or Federal Way.
Costco and Sams is another good choice.
I can introduce you to the folks a Interstate Meat (wholesale meat supplier) in Federal Way.
EJ Dist. in Puyallup is good if you need it by the case.
I also buy the case quite often and we can split some if you would like.
Give me a call if you want.
888-527-7661
Jim

Thanks to Tom and Jim. I knew you'ld come thru. I will exhaust all options before I ask for time from your personal life. Thank you!
WOW! Less than 2 hours for the help I asked for. This is TRULY one GREAT site!
I am humbled.
thx again!

Bob, anybody with a post count higher than about 400 virtually lives here-- it's no imposition. Two hour response time here is bordering on service failure.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug D:
[qb]Two hour response time here is bordering on service failure. [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>LOL! Nice one, Doug. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back