Hello my fellow gasers....Spirit 210 older model question....I have spark and gas but she doesnt fire initially but does eventually

Ironically I also have its twin for sale as well on FB........two of the same grill.....one that had a couple little rust touch ups and some rusty flavor bars that only starts on medium and the other one is near perfect. For the heck of it I will add the link of my other Spirit 210 that I am selling. This one is a peach.....I have it priced substantially higher of course.

Nothing to make excuses for with either of those. But, I get it. I stay away from the two burners as well. Just seems like the same amount of work for a grill that is only worth about 2/3 of what a three burner Genesis will fetch.

Those are some great prices for your flips. I wish I could expect $300 plus for two burner spirit. But, more power too ya.

Agreed for sure......Now I will resto Spirit II 210 and 310's because those newer ones I can have flipped in two hours. But normally I never do these old 210's but hey.....slim pickin's man. I try to make up for the low profit with delivery and the tank which works most of the time. As u can see my ads are very loud and stand out over the boring homeowner ads. I feel like the Shamwow guy but it gets attention :)

Well the $300 plus is a special unit....barely used.....very rare to get one like that. That said......the twin for $225 already sold. That took all of one hour but I will only see $125 profit on that piece. But $125 is 3 tanks of gas the way I look at it.

Well the $300 plus is a special unit....barely used.....very rare to get one like that. That said......the twin for $225 already sold. That took all of one hour but I will only see $125 profit on that piece. But $125 is 3 tanks of gas the way I look at it.
Wow $225 for a old spirit? The market up this way has newer ones going for less. Glad they are cheap this way but wish I had the means to move units around your way to turn profits.

This is a Spirit 2 burner that has been for sale in my area for a while. It has been marked down to $100 and while it isn't a full rehab, it does look to be in good condition with no signs of the usual rust.

This is a Spirit 2 burner that has been for sale in my area for a while. It has been marked down to $100 and while it isn't a full rehab, it does look to be in good condition with no signs of the usual rust.

I was considering one of f these for a dedicated griddle but I haven't found the right one yet <50

Well.....this market is hot for sure. I honestly believe.....no bs......if I had 150 rehabs all ready to sell for the first warm days of Spring around here that I could sell them all in one week. I literally cannot keep up with demand. There are too many people around here! I am in Northern Va not far from Dulles Airport. I have lived here my whole life and now I cant wait to move South.

Just a follow up so u can get a feel for my market. The Genesis sold today for full asking price of $450 and the 210 that I was having the starting issue with sold yesterday for $225. The other 210 that I have priced very high hasnt got one hit yet....Im gunna let it stew a bit and also throw it on Craigslist to see if I can find the right buyer.

Yep, being in a highly populated area really helps.
You would think so. This guy is near me and he usually has a couple grills on FMP. I wouldn't call these restorations exactly, but he does clean them up fairly well and tries to mitigate rust. Anyway, his grills are in a lot better shape than the average one you will find around here and he doesn't exactly ask big money for them. I think he sells them too cheap, but maybe he knows something I don't.Screenshot_20230824-194545.pngScreenshot_20230824-194405.png

Wow.......I would scoop that Silver B in two seconds if its already mostly cleaned up. I cant get big money for the old schools any more but at least $250 for a resto'd silver B. Even though I have picked up a few Spirits lately I am not a fan of that darn grill. I just purchased a Spirit II 310 on FB for $150 and its in good shape. The reason I love the II versions is that I will have it ready for the market in two hours. I will list it for $350

Back