Hello from West Michigan

C

Chip O'tle

Hi everyone, I have read a bunch of threads in this site learned a lot form all the posts. I have an old 22.5" one touch grill and have been smoking on it for the last year or so. I am getting a 22.5" SM (new 2014 model) to add to my Weber collection. I waited for the 2014 models to come out because I love the rubber grommet feature (which I learned on this site)!

Hi everyone, I have read a bunch of threads in this site learned a lot form all the posts. I have an old 22.5" one touch grill and have been smoking on it for the last year or so. I am getting a 22.5" SM (new 2014 model) to add to my Weber collection. I waited for the 2014 models to come out because I love the rubber grommet feature (which I learned on this site)!

West MI reppin'!

Hey Chip!
Welcome to the forum :wsm:
i'm in Eastern Wisconsin...
We're practically neighbors if you discount the big pond between us...

14049.gif

I just went to Amazon and bought the 14.5 WSM! I was going to try to wait and get the 22.5, but I just could'nt do it anymore. I excited to get it delivered and cant wait to fire it up! I will also be using my iGrill on the first fire up!

Welcome Chip, I'm heading to your part of the country on Tuesday to hunt with some of my family in Luddington Hart area.

Back