Hello from Murray, UT

Bill J.

Hi all,
Been here lurking and learning for a few months and thought I would introduce myself and say Hi.

I am in the Murray/Midvale/Cottonwood/Holiday area of SLC.

Had the chance to run a few smokes in the 18.5 WSM I picked up ever so slightly used in January.

Working on a "Swineapple" smoke for the WSM smoke weekend, and will post up some pictures when things are all done.

Looking forward to being a part of what seems like a great group!!

Thanks James! I'm a U of U grad myself, and to continue tying things together have a sister in Corvallis.

Hello Neighbor! I know you'll enjoy the people (& their experience) here.

Anyway, that's my best neighborly welcome :)

Welcome Bill. I work near murray (4500 so and I15), and live in West Valley. Welcome to the group, there are several of us here from the valley on the board. Its getting harder to sweep in and pick up those used WSMs on KSL now!

Thanks for the local welcome Clint and John!

John, my work just moved offices from the Woodlands on 7th east out to about 98th south just east of the freeway, so we were right nearby for a while there.

I was actually one of those stalking the WSM's on KSL. Picked mine up in January. Clean one owner, looked like it may have had one or possibly two smokes through it. Screaming deal especially considering it came with a bag and a half of kingsford and a bag of Hickory. Been loving it ever since.

Welcome to the insanity Bill. I'm in West Jordan and check KSL daily. Wife thinks I'm crazy but it's an obsession. Only five Webers, is that too many?

Back