Hello from Michigan

Hi everyone , just wanted to stop by an introduce myself. I just purchased my new weber grill a couple days again, it's an EP-330. So far I have only done some burgers but I plan to try out some steaks and a rotisserie chicken this weekend. I also have plans to purchase a WSM in the near future. Thanks for all the helpful information on the site, it has helped me out a lot already. I look forward to participating in this community for a long time.

Welcome to the site J.T. - looking forward to some of your cooks! The WSM in the "near future" might be sooner than you expect!

Welcome to the forum JT!
Love the lp JT by James Taylor;)
and I'm sure you're as cool:cool:

Enjoy your looong stay with us nuts :wsm:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I can tell this is a very nice group of people, very happy i found it.

Welcome to the site J.T. - looking forward to some of your cooks! The WSM in the "near future" might be sooner than you expect!

probably, once i start to think about something i usually have a hard time letting it go. my plan is to wait until Christmas, but it sure would be nice to have for football season...

Welcome to the forum from another Michigan Wolverine fan :)

Go Blue! I'm a Huge Wolverine fan too, can't wait for the 31st to get here

Welcome JT, where in Michigan? My father was from Hart, lot of family in Hart and Luddington

Hi Bill, I'm in Monroe, about halfway between Detroit and Toledo, right on Lake Erie.

Back