Hello from Lynchburg South Carolina

Wade R

Ive been using a Silver C for years and I added Grill Grates and made it a really great grill.I Just bought four 14.5 SM smokers at Walmart for $50 each and found this site...Hard to pass up such a great deal. Two for me and two for Christmas presents. I also have a 22" Weber Kettle grill along with a Superior Gravity feed smoker with a BBQ Guru.With this being said I have Two BBQ's and two grills. The diffrence is two for steaks,pork chops,hamburgers,ect that you GRILL hot and fast and two for low and slow smoking that is for real BBQ. I guess I just never considered cooking steaks as BBQing them. Just sayin......Lol. Any way I look forward to cruising the site for ideas and thoughts either way you do it.

Welcome to the forum Wade. There are lots of knowledgeable and helpful folks on this forum. Be sure and post lot's of pictures.

Welcome to the forum Wade. Congrats on the new WSM's and the great price. This is a great place to visit regularly and everyone here is very friendly and love to help others. Sounds like you will fit in here well with that arsonal of grills and smokers.

Lynchburg SC?? Didn't even know there was such a thing,,, population 373 even. Greetings from up around Greenville!!

Welcome to the forum Wade and looking forward to seeing some cooks. Sounds like you have a nice group to cook on, don't forget to take lots of pics.

Back