Hello from Columbus, GA

Chi M

Hey guys. Pretty new to the propane grilling world. I've grilled on charcoals most of my life. I acquired an old Genesis Gold C (2000-2001?) from a friend. The exterior was in pretty good shape, but the interior needed lots of TLC, so I'm in the process of restoring it. A little about myself, I'm originally from Sheboygan, WI but have been in the Army for a good 6 years. Been all over in such a short amount of time. I'm 24 years old, married and have a child on the way (next month!)

Welcome aboard. Lots of good information here for you.
Congratulations on the upcoming BIG EVENT, and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.
GOD BLESS!

Welcome to the forum Chi. Better get some grilling done before baby arrives, your not going to have a lot of spare time after. Congrats

Hi Chi, I'm a new member also, 1st post was last night. Thought I'd let you know Sheboygan is doing just fine. We stayed at "The Blue Harbor Resort" just last weekend, and had a great time. The lake and the weather were beautiful!

Welcome

Hiya Chi, welcome and congratulations to you and your wife. I'm a new member as well, there's a mine of information from the friendly guys on here, have fun.

Gary

Welcome Chi. Lots of folks from here in Georgia on this site. Looking forward to seeing how you do with the restoration.

Back