Hello from Central MA

Den L

I've been lurking for years and I finally purchased a 18.5 WSM. I asked for amazon gift cards for Christmas/birthdays etc so I was able to purchase my WSM through the links on this site. It should be here tomorrow. I haven't been this excited since I had my 69 Camaro painted. I can't wait to learn the art of smoking my own BBQ.

Welcome neighbor ! :cool: You came to the right place. I have learned tons on this forum. Not just about smoking , but about cooking in general.

Welcome to this amazing addiction. You're going to love your 18.5. This is a great place to learn and get some great advice. Be sure to read Chiris' articles on operating tips as well as the beginners recipes. And remember we like pictures.

Thanks guys. I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions. Years ago, on one of the car forums I got to, someone asked a question which smoker to buy. A few people recommended the wsm. I started researching the wsm and found this site. I have read Chris' articles numerous times and decided the wsm was the smoker for me.

We have a great BBQ place in town. Gordon Ramsey recently stopped by and ate there. I love BBQ, but wow is it expensive. I figured I'll give it a shot and hopefully save a few bucks in the process.

Welcome to the forum Den. Not only will you save a few bucks, but you will eat very well. This is a great place to hang out.

Welcome Den to the forum. This is the place if you have ANY questions, everyone is more then willing to help. Looking forward to seeing you cooks and take lots of pics.
Just enjoy its fun!!!!;)

Back