Hello from Atlanta, Georgia!

Sam Anthony

Ok...so Wiviott's book said this was not the place to get BBQ tips. :p

But he didn't explain what to do with this little gem I found in storage. :cool:
8603679753_736478d745.jpg

8604782328_cd9a937e59.jpg

Wife approved conversion to mini WSM in the works! :wsm:

Wiviott's book LOW and SLOW is a great place to start building a foundation so you learn about your cooker. After you understand what is happening, how that affects the food, and how to react, you can expand to other cooks besides, chicken, ribs, and butt. You simply apply his techniques to other great recipes found in all the classic and more recent BBQ cookbooks. The flavors are so good you have to share it with others. Welcome Aboard.

Dwain - Thank you for the welcome. I am enjoying Wiviott's book. It was just funny the way he threw a dig towards the TVWBB. :rolleyes:

I am off to Wally World tomorrow to try and find a tamale pot. I like to tinker with stuff so building a Mini WSM looked like more fun than buying a WSM. I saw the old Smokey Joe in storage when I cleaned it out a couple weeks ago and then stumbled on the mini builds. I will post another thread over in that forum once I start my build.

I have actually been reading the forum here for some time and thought it was time to join. The weather is fast approaching spring and BBQ season is coming!

Greeting from the Southside and to the great world of the mini WSM. Glad to have you aboard.

Back