Hello for the Great White North

CraigJ

Hey all. I'm Craig. I have been a lurker on this site for a while now and thought I should make an account. I have been a gas griller for the majority of my life with the exception of my much younger years when I watched my dad fuss and fret over his charcoal grill before going to gas. I don't have a WSM yet but I am hoping to get a 22.5 for Xmas. I actually discovered this web site in my research on smokers and the WSM sure looks like the way to go. I have learned a lot of this site and have been able to adapt some recipes to my grill very successfully, so that to everyone for that.

Hey all. I'm Craig. I have been a lurker on this site for a while now and thought I should make an account. I have been a gas griller for the majority of my life with the exception of my much younger years when I watched my dad fuss and fret over his charcoal grill before going to gas. I don't have a WSM yet but I am hoping to get a 22.5 for Xmas. I actually discovered this web site in my research on smokers and the WSM sure looks like the way to go. I have learned a lot of this site and have been able to adapt some recipes to my grill very successfully, so that to everyone for that.

Welcome aboard Craig! I'm glad to see that I am not the only one to find this site while researching smokers! Needless to say I found a wealth of information and a good way to kill a couple of hours here! Hope you get you a WSM for Christmas (or sooner), I know I've loved mine since the first time I fired it up!

Christmas came early. SWMBO told me to go buy the WSM 22.5 I want. And good think too. The CFL playoffs start this Sunday with the Grey Cup finals on Nov 24. My wife is awesome. :) Tomorrow will be the inaugural smoke of two racks of baby backs. I foresee some football game day cooks happening through the playoffs.

Welcome Craig. The next most important function as a member of this site is to learn that you need to post pictures of your equipment and your cooks. Just sayin :)
This is a great site!

Back