Hello (back again)!

Barret

TVWBB Pro
As some of you know, I was very active on here while I was out of work and for a short time after I got my career back on track. But, I got so busy that I stopped posting...but NEVER stopped grilling and smoking! I'm glad to see some of the same folks on here such as Wolgast and Jim Lampe, whose posts I will never forget and never get tired of reading.

Since that time in 2011 when I got a new job, I've since moved on to another, but to one that is truly in line with my career goals. I'm currently an HR Generalist for a company with a fiberglass production plant and main office in Caldwell, Idaho (30 miles from my home), and a Sales and Marketing office in Kuna, Idaho (12 miles from my home). My family is doing very well, and my boys are now 6 and (almost) 9 years old, and showing a lot of interest in learning how to cook! (I'm so proud!) I'm going to show them some basic grilling rules in the next few months, and because they love the food I cook, I know they will aspire to do great things with food. My wife still loves the food I cook - on and off the grill - and we are still happily married.

Anyway, I'm back on here, and while I may not be as active as before, I'll try to stop by at least a couple of times a week to check in.

Thanks for reading!
Barret

Long time no se mate! Glad to hear things is working out. Welcome HOME...:wsm:

Last edited:
So, believe it or not, I moved to Portland, Oregon for a new job as a Human Resources Manager in June 2013. My family joined me after our house sold a few months later, and we're all enjoying the weather and this area, not to mention that it's totally awesome that we're now just a short drive from the Pacific Ocean!

I have been lurking the last few days, but will be looking forward to posting some additional stuff and to see more stuff from you all.

Cheers!
Barret

Back