has anyone tried the weber spices available at sams club?

ariel b

TVWBB Super Fan
I'm sure you can get these spices anywhere but I just saw them today in the Sams Club newsletter.

Has anyone tried this yet?

saw them today in the Sams Club
Ariel,

I saw them for the first time in Sam's Club yesterday. Interesting looking but I did not buy any as I already have more rubs than I really need. I decided to wait and see what folks on this Board might say about them.

Ray

Good idea Rick. I should probably do the same. I tend to be a brand ***** sometimes and buy things based solely on brand.
icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by ariel b:... I tend to be a brand ***** sometimes and by things based solely on brand.
icon_smile.gif
Yeah but when the brand says "Weber" ... now, that's different. I'm still anxiously awaiting the boxer shorts with the Weber logo
icon_smile.gif

Paul

We were upstate new york last week and we went by sams club.

I tried the steak rub it's very,very good, not too strong not too mild.. I would saw in between.
I tried the Gourmet Burger and my kids loved it..I personally found it ok and nothing awesome if you follow, my kids disagree..

I also bought the cajun and the chicken spice but have not tried them yet

I bought and have used the Chicago Steak seasoning, its a nice change of pace from the Montreal Seasoning. The one I picked up had a grinder built in to the lid so you can control how course or fine you want. I've been pretty happy with it.

I've used the Chicago steak, Kick'n chicken, gourmet burger, and veggie seasoning varieties and have been happy with them. The steak seasoning is pretty mild and is a nice change of pace on pork chops and steak. The kick'n chicken has some "kick" to it but is fairly mild compared to other mixes I have made or used.

My favorite is the veggie mix and I use it quite often. It has been just right on every variety of grilled vegitable I have cooked up. I typically toss the veggies in olive oil first before adding in the seasoning.

The burger seasoning is just so so in my opinion, a little too tame for me overall.

I won the whole set here during the last drawing. We really love the Chicago Steak seasoning. My wife likes the Zesty Lemon on chicken. The Kick n' Chicken is good also. The BBQ was ok. I'm not sure if we've tried the others yet. Overall a pretty good product so far imo.

I bought the steak seasoning with the grinder built in I use it on my tritips, love the way they taste. Have used the kicken chicken also OK but a little blah for me.

Back