Harry Soo's Slap Yo' Daddy's BBQ Class

Thanks for sharing the photos and summary, Bob! Looks like a you had a fantastic time. I am looking forward to seeing the photos of your homework.

Harry's class has been on my "BBQ to-do" list, but as MacLA said, the summer is pretty much sold out.

Thanks for sharing your class with us Bob. Really enjoyed your narrative and pictures. I know I could certainly benefit from Harry's class. Looks educational and fun.

You are right Cliff, it is both educational and fun. Another good thing is that some of the proceeds for the class go to charity. Harry is definitely a man who cares about others. I would definitely encourage you to take the class. Thanks for your comments.

Hi Bob and VWBB members ! I was in this class with Bob on the 18th. I've had this class on my radar for some time and finally attended. I can second all that Bob mentioned.

Harry Soo is a class guy and full of valuable info about BBQ and cooking. I have a nephew who is an self taught BBQ guy who would benefit a ton from this class.

This class also got me back looking at this site more often to see what folks are up to.

Thank you Harry and I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to learn and be better at BBQ.

John Zell
Portland, OR

ps....I came away with the need to get an 18 to go with my 14 & 22. My 22 sees only my sport caught local salmon and steelhead.
I've also ordered grill grates for my grill.

Last edited:
Great report, Bob! Thanks for sharing what looks like a wonderful experiance! It's got me thinking about this class, maybe next year.

Bob, thanks for posting your report and photos. So glad you enjoyed yourself and learned a lot, too! A big THANK YOU to Harry for providing such a great prize for one of our members!

And thanks to you Chris for making this forum available to all of us. Your hard work and dedication are very much appreciated. I would be curious to know how many people on the forum have taken Harry's class. I know a few but it would be interesting to find out.

Back