Harbor Freight Small Wet Vac

Brian B Atlanta

TVWBB Gold Member
I got tired of dragging my Rigid beast from the basement to the garage when cleaning car interiors or the garage or whatever. Picked this up today seems to be a good price and since I just bought a pellet grill will be able to use it for that also. Hose is only 4' cord is 10' though no problem cleaning the cars or the pellet grill with an extension cord.

The price is very good - looks like it's on sale now. My kids trash my minivan so completely that I really want the full carwash vacuum power with the 2 1/2" hose or whatever it is. I have a Rigid at home that is probably like yours. It lives right next to the garage door so I can get it to cars in the driveway easily.

There is also such thing as a specialized ash vacuum. I've only seen a chimneysweep use one, but Walmart/Amazon/etc. sell them. Ash can be very, very fine and warm and hard on vacuum cleaners.

I was fortunate and found this one used for 10 bones. Thought I would use it to clean my grills. I put a dust bag in it, but I have not tested to see if works for that yet.

3.5 gallon ridgid shop vac.jpg

Back