Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary!

My wife and I just celebrated our 29th in July.
Congrats!

When someone says I've been married/at this job/in this house/etc. for 29 years, it seems like such a long time ago. But when someone says I've been married/at this job/in this house/etc. since 1991, it doesn't seem that long ago. The 90's still seem like yesterday. Does time feel like that for anyone else or am I just weird? I suppose it could be both.

IT'S BOTH!!!!!!

No, just joking :ROFLMAO:

I guess it's time to 'fes up. DH and I will be celebrating our 40th this Nov., and it seems like we just met a few years ago. (ok, so some days it feels like it was a hundred years ago. lol)

When someone says I've been married/at this job/in this house/etc. for 29 years, it seems like such a long time ago. But when someone says I've been married/at this job/in this house/etc. since 1991, it doesn't seem that long ago. The 90's still seem like yesterday. Does time feel like that for anyone else or am I just weird? I suppose it could be both.
I will leave the debate of your weirdness for others, but in this case I know where you're coming from. There are times when the numbers suddenly kick in and they don't seem right...but math don't lie.

Yeah. In my head that is hard to shake. Sometimes I feel like 1975? Oh yeah just a couple years ago

Congratulations to everyone on their Anniversaries and to many more!

My Wife Robin and I are celebrating our 22nd Anniversary today, August 22nd.

She is the best thing to happen to me and I couldn't ask for a better Mother to our 3 children.

Jeff

She is the best thing to happen to me and I couldn't ask for a better Mother to our 3 children.

Jeff
Jeff and Robin, "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" Hope you all had a great day today. Jeff, you sound like a very lucky man. Stay happy!!!!!

Jeff
Congratulations to all of you. It's wonderful when you grow old together.

Back