Gummy Bear Brats

Todd Brazil

TVWBB Member
Yes.....Gummy Bear Bratwurst

Check out the video:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/87qSlGk7GUc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Interesting...very interesting, I guess I can't knock it til I try it, but I'm a long ways away from the butcher. Someone local needs to try these and report back.

I went, its about 26 miles one way from my house, owner guy was out grilling brats on his pellet grill, very nice guy, took samples of hot dago, tomato basil and get this....smores bratwurst, surprisingly tasty, i brought home the gummi bears and some pizza brats, also picked up some baby backs that are on the 26.75 right now, will cook some brats later.

I went, its about 26 miles one way from my house, owner guy was out grilling brats on his pellet grill, very nice guy, took samples of hot dago, tomato basil and get this....smores bratwurst, surprisingly tasty, i brought home the gummi bears and some pizza brats, also picked up some baby backs that are on the 26.75 right now, will cook some brats later.

I can't wait to see what you think about the gummy brats.. I'm like the little girl on the video... "I like anything gummy bears" .....lol

I had some last night, they're damn good, I want to thank Todd for starting this thread, I think this guy could put anything in his brats because they're so dam good, the gummy bears have just a little flavor by the time the brats are cooked through but its good, I'll post pics later.

Back