Grilled Thai Beef Salad & The 4th

Don Cash

TVWBB Gold Member
Haven't posted in a while...Life and the oppressive heat have gotten in the way. I finally got in front of my grill again tonight and it fealt great!! Grilled Thai Beef Salad. Nothing too exciting but pretty darned good!

Flank steak on.

IMG_3636.jpg

Off.

IMG_3637.jpg

Plated.

IMG_3638.jpg

Overcooked the beef a little...Kind of out of practice.
icon_wink.gif

Didn't want to start a new thread but I did cook over the 4th. Been too busy to post. Hope you enjoy.

We went down to Gwynn's Island for the 4th weekend. Took all my stuff so I could do some cooking. Got down there and set up the "kitchen" Then rubbed up a small butt for the morning. Then sat out back and watched the waves go by.

It was just my wife, daughter and I the first night so we grilled up some steaks, taters and asparagus for dinner. Turned out great!

Next we did a little fishing and then off to bed.

6:30 A.M. and the 6# butt went on the bullet. 9 hours later and she was done. Let rest in a cooler for 3 hours and prepped and grilled some green beans and okra. Everything was ready so we plated it up and feasted...Phenomenal!

The next day (the 4th) we had leftovers for lunch and steamed crabs for dinner. I did get to fire up the grill to roast some corn. It turned out great too.

Thanks for viewing!!

Everything looks top notch Don and looks like a great place to spend a holiday weekend with family.

Dang Don, my fingers are plum wore out from all those clicky links, but it was worth it!

Looks like a great time, and the pictures show some great looking food!!

Well, welcome back Don!
Nice cook(s)!
Love the holiday vacation shots as well as the cookin' photos...Certainly livin' the High Life!
Thanks for sharing
icon_smile.gif

Back