Grilled Some Shrimp

BHasselback

TVWBB Member
About 2 lbs of 21-25 shrimp...marinated for about 4 hours in Thai Chili Garlic sauce, parsley, sesame oil ad salt/pepper. Got the kettle screaming hot then put the shrimp on (using skewers). About 45 seconds per side. Tasty...little bit of hear, but not tolerable for the wife (who isn't into REALLY spicy stuff). Squeezed some lemon juice on at the end.

20210607_163632.jpg

They look just soo delicious. Great job. Just like your wife, I'm not into too spicy stuff either.

45 seconds per side? I will have to tell DH that. Thanks!!!!!

They look great. I like a little hot. You are more ambitious than I. I only do charcoal for longer cooks. This was a 90 second cook - I would have done it on the Q.

They look great. I like a little hot. You are more ambitious than I. I only do charcoal for longer cooks. This was a 90 second cook - I would have done it on the Q.

Wise choice, but I had already worked it our with my neighbor so he could use the coals afterwards. He was a doing a couple of steaks, so it wasn't a total waste!

Look really tasty. Great job. I do the same, HnF on skewers. Love to marinate in the McCormmcks Mojito Lime marinade.

Grand daughter has requested shrimps and wings for her birthday dinner, I’ll fire the Vortex and do the wings on the perimeter and toss the shrimp, in the center! Don’t know if I will skewer or just toss them on. I usually simply toss them on heat and almost “stir grill” them.

Back