Grilled eggplant sandwich

GaryP

TVWBB Pro
Went vegetarian tonight. Grilled eggplant on ciabatta with provolone, tomato and roasted yellow pepper. Paired with an Falanghina from Italy. Thanks to friends of ours we have been discovering a whole new world of Italian wines. Where has barolo been all my life??IMG_20220806_204419_01.jpeg

Hi Gary, ciabatta rolls are my favorite rolls, just wondering what you think of them.

Hi Joan. I think we are in agreement. If I had to pick one, they would be on top. The remainder of the pack will be for roast beef sandwiches(with lots of horseradish) and then kelp burgers on Wednesday. We get the kelp patties from a company called akua and we really enjoy them. The kelp patties are not trying to taste like beef and you would never mistake the two. But it's a lighter and very easy option during the week after a long day at work. We hate wasting anything so always try and have a plan when buying the big pack of ciabatta buns. Even a good option for a breakfast sandwich during the week!

Hi Joan. I think we are in agreement. If I had to pick one, they would be on top. The remainder of the pack will be for roast beef sandwiches(with lots of horseradish)

Oh boy, now you are really talking!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, after that, you lose me. lol

Back