Grilled Chicken Ramen Salad

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
This was dinner last night. The picture is from the recipe in Taste of Home mag. We both enjoyed it very much. It was something very different. Had a lot of ingredients and the dressing was very tangy and delicious, AND the salad had BACON!!!!!!!!! lol

1600441705198.png

Sorry Jim, DH says I was sounding rude. I hope you didn't take it that way. I guess what I was doing was a very poor attempt to show you guys what it is like to see a picture or pictures of something that looks good but no idea how to make it. Maybe I just don't know how this forum is suppose to work. I know it is about Weber grills and grilling your meals. I am just used to following a recipe. If something turns out real good, I then know how to do it again. But there are also times when we just wing it and make up as we go. But if it turns out good, how do we do that again.?

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that I am having a hard time trying to find out just what to do here. I really like it here, you all are so nice, and I really want to fit in. Any help would be appreciated.

Back