Grilla gloves-- where to get'em?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank M

TVWBB Member
I can't seem to find them at any local stores... unless I'm looking in the wrong places. Can't find 'em online, either.

Where does one purchase a pair of these gloves?

I'm not sure about the Grilla Gloves. If you're looking for heat resistant gloves to handle food, then try www.texasbbqrub.com $10/pair including shipping. And they work great.

For handling non-food stuff around a hot grill/smoker, I just use welders gloves from Home Depot or a local hardware store.

Hope this helps.

I did a similiar search for Grilla gloves when I wanted to be "just like Chris and get everything on his list" /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif . Never could find the version with fingers and just saw mitts, and I also got over the list thing. I then bought a pair of welder's gloves from HD which have worked fine. The best buy on a good glove for handling hot meat is the one Tom listed above. I had a pair of neophrenes that costs about $30 from a resturant supply company. Later I ordered a pair from Tom's link for $10 and they're as good.

You can also support the site with a contribution if you don't want to order everything through Amazon.

Paul

For what it's worth I bought a good pair of gloves (they are good enough that I could pick up the fire end of my wsm without getting hurt!) from Cabella's.

www.cabelas.com

The gloves Tom linked up from Texasbbqrub are really good gloves. But, you may want to try a local Northern Equipment first if you have them around. I found mine there for $3.95/pair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back