Grill Shelter

Ross W

TVWBB Fan
I've been dreaming this thing up for quite a while and finished it this weekend. Got a new patio poured this spring. I designed the shelter, stained all the wood, my brother in law did the carpentry. The outdoor kitchen stuff is grilla grills, I'm really impressed with it and hired a plumber to hook up the sink. On Saturday night I got the lights hung up then broke it in immediately with an over night brisket cook. 1000004566.jpg1000004565.jpg1000004567.jpg

I've been dreaming this thing up for quite a while and finished it this weekend. Got a new patio poured this spring. I designed the shelter, stained all the wood, my brother in law did the carpentry. The outdoor kitchen stuff is grilla grills, I'm really impressed with it and hired a plumber to hook up the sink. On Saturday night I got the lights hung up then broke it in immediately with an over night brisket cook. View attachment 100638View attachment 100639View attachment 100637

Nice ! I was just looking at those today but a smaller 8 x 5 version

That’s a higher degree of elegance!
Due to extremes of weather in Michigan, my set up has to be “dry” (no plumbing) or I’d be filling and draining more than I want but, I’d love to do something more complete.

Very Nice!
I like the paper towel holder. Did you make or buy that? Looks like wind won't be a big issue. :)
It almost looks like a little milk can turned on its side.

I've been dreaming this thing up for quite a while and finished it this weekend. Got a new patio poured this spring. I designed the shelter, stained all the wood, my brother in law did the carpentry. The outdoor kitchen stuff is grilla grills, I'm really impressed with it and hired a plumber to hook up the sink. On Saturday night I got the lights hung up then broke it in immediately with an over night brisket cook. View attachment 100638View attachment 100639View attachment 100637
Very nice!

I got this Grillzebo from Sams Club about 15 years ago:
Grillzebo.jpg
Just refurbished a gate and fence section and will be using some of the lumber from the old fence & gate to close in the North side. Most all of the wind here comes out of the North or West. The Grillzebo is just a couple feet from, and on the east side of the house so wind shouldn't be a problem once I get the North side finished.

What precautionary measures do you plan on taking for the harsh Northern Illinois winters, water supply, drain pipes etc.
So the copper pipes for the water supply are angled into my basement, then I have a shut off inside the basement and a drain along the line that I can open. So I should be able to shut off the water, open the drains and let it drip out prior to winter. I'll probably take the fridge into the garage from Dec - March. I'll grill all winter too, but that was always the case.

Back