Grill Pack

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Fresh and Easy sell these grill packs and they seem to always be on sale every summer holiday. The pack comes with 4 hamburgers, 4 sausages, 4 preseasoned chicken legs and 4 thighs. Can't beat the price. We usually buy a couple of packs and cook one and throw one in the freezer for a later date.
P1010530.jpg

Chicken is preseasoned but I added some more chili powder, Lawry's seasoning salt and black pepper.Seared the chicken direct and finished cooking them indirect. Thinned out some Baby Rays BBQ sauce with some Worcestershire sauce and added some granulated garlic too.

Chicken seared and sausages cooking indirect
P1010532.jpg

Burgers cooked direct. Added some feta cheese than added some provolone.
P1010534.jpg

Everything finished. Working Graves this weekend and will eat later on so no plated pics.
P1010538.jpg

DangIt! Who Do Fresh&Easy Think They Are?! Sellin' All That So Far Away From Me?? All They're Missing Is 4 Eggs And They'd Have The PERFECT Breakfast For Me
icon_biggrin.gif

Shore you'll eat later... it's probably all gone olready
icon_razz.gif
The Last Photo Is Suitable For Framin'!
Thanks John
icon_smile.gif

I knew I had seen that before, last time I looked in the dictionary under Summer..... there was that last picture of yours there!

Very nice indeed!

Man that's a great idea and a great deal! I could see those flying out of the meat case during football season for tailgating!!!!

Nice job cooking too!!

Those packs look as handy as a pocket on a shirt! (an old time saying around these parts)

They would sell a ton of them if they had a pic of your cook on the package John!

Back