Grill Brush Cleaning Tip

Brian Thomas

TVWBB Pro
Next time your grill brush gets greased up and covered with gunk, don't throw it away. Try this. Clean it with a pressure washer! I tried this yesterday and my Weber Bamboo Grill Brush came out looking like new :). Just thought I'd pass this on.

Good idea. I normally have about 3 or 4 laying around and just toss them out once they are gunned up...

I see on the weber site they have replaceable brissels, but they never have them in retail stores around here.

Good idea. I normally have about 3 or 4 laying around and just toss them out once they are gunned up...

I see on the weber site they have replaceable brissels, but they never have them in retail stores around here.

Years ago I bought a "Grill Hawg" that used replaceable heads of different types: stainless bristles, steel-wool-type scrubbies, brillo-pad-type, etc. I bought a few of each and it worked great until I used them up (about 2 years later) and went to look for replacements. None to be had in any brick & mortar shops. On Amazon and Ebay, a single set of heads was 2x the cost of the brush set originally. There were some replaceable-head sets, even from the same manufacturer, but with different sized heads. That's when I swore them off entirely. I hate creating more waste, but it's honestly just much cheaper to buy the cheapies and toss 'em when they wear out.

Back