Greetings

Well it finally came.. WSM 22.5. Debated long and hard with the wife to go out and get one to replace the cheepie offset smoker we were using. Convinced her the meats will taste ten times better. Put it together in less than 30 minutes and coals and wood chunks added as I quickly smoked up some italian sausage we were gonna grill that night. Mmmm, beautiful. Now I'm ready for this weekend. Got about 20+ friends coming over. Planning on baby backs of course but racking my non-decisive brain on a 2nd item. Hedging with beef ribs but I dunno...... just want to cook something else with it that will take a similar time frame (4-6 hours). Ideas welcome.....

At any rate, I'm a transplanted New Hampshirite now living in sunny central Florida. Use our Weber Summit Gold almost everyday from prime rib to burgers to dogs. Just about every piece of this grill has been replaced at least once in the past 7 years! lol Had a Brinkman bullet smoker a few years back but it just didn't hold heat and was too much "work" to smoke. Tried the offset smoker the past couple years but as good as the meat tasted just didn't feel I was getting the right moisture blend. Now with the WSM I'm hoping we smoke once a week.

I am an avid bass fisherman.

Back