Greetings from Western Nevada

Bob Bailey

TVWBB Wizard
Bob Bailey here. Retired 7+ years ago and plan on enjoying it as long as I can. Hobbies include Smoking, grilling, curing meats, fermenting beer, cider and various vegetable goodies. Also love to fish and travel. Been smoking and grilling for close to 50 years. I've got a Traeger, a large natural gas grill w/rotisserie, a Big Chief electric smoker and a Weber Jumbo Joe 22" grill with a Santa Maria grill attachment. Look forward to sharing experiences and learning some new Weber related tricks.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Bob. We are a friendly group and love to share our cooks and ideas. Did you just stumble upon us or have you been lurking in the shadows before joining? There is a world of knowledge on here so don't hesitate to ask questions someone will have an answer to anything you ask.

Welcome to the forum Bob. We are a friendly group and love to share our cooks and ideas. Did you just stumble upon us or have you been lurking in the shadows before joining? There is a world of knowledge on here so don't hesitate to ask questions someone will have an answer to anything you ask.
Thanks Rich. Actually just found the site. Browsed a bunch today and liked what I saw. Wondered why the Weber sub reddit was so slow, but now I know :) Just recently got a Jumbo Joe 22" Premium. Last time I owned a Weber kettle was before the low & slow rage, so will likely have some questions.

Back