Greetings from NW France

Andy-Dedee

Hi,
I am a frustrated would be, perhaps soon to be, Weber Grill owner.

Why frustrated.?
The Jumbo Joe grill is not available in Europe. Perfect for our needs but it does appear in any of Weber’s european websites. Weber in the US dismissed me when I asked why and Weber in France did likewise.
Whatever the reason and the intransigence of Weber to help I just cannot get one.

I have a proposed solution which I would like some help with but I will ask that on another board

Cheers
Andy

Weber announced a few months ago their new European manufacturing and distribution facility which will be in Poland.

I don’t know which products will be produced there but I’d start poking around in that area to get your next dataset to possibly solve your grill quest.

Welcome to the forums!

Last edited:
Thanks Brett,
I’m kinda determined to have something in place for new years eve and our old pressed steel el cheapo barbie just wont cut it. Interesting to hear about Poland, will keep my eyes on that one if I ever get the bug to expand.
Cheers
Andy

Hi,

Why frustrated.?
The Jumbo Joe grill is not available in Europe. Perfect for our needs but it does appear in any of Weber’s european websites. Weber in the US dismissed me when I asked why and Weber in France did likewise.
Whatever the reason and the intransigence of Weber to help I just cannot get one.

I have a proposed solution which I would like some help with but I will ask that on another board

Cheers
Andy
How about 2 Smokey Joes ?
Welcome to TVWBB

Why frustrated.?

Cheers
Andy

Hi,

Why frustrated.?

Cheers
Andy

Back