Greetings from Minneapolis

Jim Robin

Hello all -
I have owned a Smokey Joe and 18" Kettle charcoal grills for years. Yesterday, my wife and kiddos got me a brand spankin' new Spirit E-210 as a combo birthday/Fathers Day gift. Cool family, eh? :cool::cool::cool:

Anyway, I've been lurking here and now want to be a more active member. It's certainly a great site with lots of great information.

Jim

Welcome to the forum Jim. This is a great place to hang out. Most here enjoy helping others and there is a lot of great info on the main page that you should find very useful. Sounds like you have a great family.

Welcome Jim, sounds like your family did real good. That's one awesome gift for sure and lots of great cooks in its future. Looking forward to seeing some cooks posted and don't forget lots of pics.

Long story short - exchanged before first use for a Genesis E-310 Black. Home Depot was very accommodating. I feel better about this grill, not to cut the Spirit series short. My wife just wanted me to be happy for the long haul (i.e. no new grills any time in the foreseeable future). �� Might as well get the one I really wanted and alleviate any second guessing. I'll enjoy this grill for many years, I'm sure!

Last edited:

Back