Greetings from Ireland

Aidan

Evening all and hello from Ireland.

I just bought a 14.5 WSM on Saturday and am hoping to get my first cook under way next weekend.

So far I have found plenty of useful tips here and I hope to be able to contribute as I get acquainted with my new cooker.

My daughter lives in California (SF) so hopefully when we are allowed to travel again I will be able to stock up on rubs and sauces Stateside as they seem to be very hard to source over here where smoking is a very niche way of cooking.

If any of you are in Ireland or the UK and can recommend good rubs and sauces then please let me know. Thanks. (y)

Welcome! Bet there are plenty if local recipes we would be interested in. In the meantime there are many rubs and sauces you can make yourself. M

Evening all and hello from Ireland.

I just bought a 14.5 WSM on Saturday and am hoping to get my first cook under way next weekend.

So far I have found plenty of useful tips here and I hope to be able to contribute as I get acquainted with my new cooker.

My daughter lives in California (SF) so hopefully when we are allowed to travel again I will be able to stock up on rubs and sauces Stateside as they seem to be very hard to source over here where smoking is a very niche way of cooking.

If any of you are in Ireland or the UK and can recommend good rubs and sauces then please let me know. Thanks. (y)
Hi Aidan. Check out Angus and Oink.....excellent quality rubs and sauces, and also importing many great products from the US. Can’t recommend highly enough. Let me know what you think? Cheers 👍🍺

WELCOME!!!!!!! Aidan

Like Tony said, there are a lot of recipes here to make your own rubs and sauces. They are so much better than store bought.

And if you can't find what you want, let me know, I have plenty more recipes. :)

DH has a niece that lives in Ireland.

Last edited:

Back