Good price on spares - WNY area

Just a bump of this to the top to let you know that the spares were awesome and cooked up great. I was very happy with the quality.

One comment about them trimming to st. louis style for me...you get what you pay for. They zipped off the breast bone and that was it. I did forget to ask them to pull the membrane (huh? is that sfw,
icon_smile.gif
). It took me a good hour or a little more onsite to clean up the 8 slabs and membrane.

BTW, the new rib racks from William Sonoma ($9.99 sale price) worked awesome. 4 full slabs on bottom, 4 full on top, fit nicely with no issues and no cutting in half.

Todd

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">BTW, the new rib racks from William Sonoma ($9.99 sale price) worked awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

did you get them locally or online? I have a gift cert to the galleria mall that I'd use.

Actually got them in Rochester because when I called the Galleria one they didn't have any in stock and I was heading outta town that direction at the time.

Todd

Back