Good news for all of u guys that got clearance grates from HD

JimV

TVWBB All-Star
So I was working on this Spirit tonight that is a real loser. This is the grill that will help me look a lot closer before dragging something home. Anyway it only cost me $55 and had good burners BUT yes BUT it has a cloudy hood and some rust on the bottom shelf. Anyway I want my money back with a little profit on top of that so since its early in the season I went for it!!!......Grinders.....wire wheels.....cutting wheels....steel wool.....rags......u guys know the drill.....OHHHHHH how does this pertain to the clearance grates??? Let me get right to it. They fit the Spirit 210 if u cut off 2 bars on each side. It really dressed up my terd grill. I tossed in some China bars and cut my teeth w the wire wheel and grinder for the first time this season.....I just wheeled to below the bars to keep up appearances.....The old cloudy hooded gal has moxy now thanks to all the shine and bling. I will try to get $200 and call it a learning experience. It was just a quickie so dont judge my work :)

Attachments

• 20210318_200507.jpg
    20210318_200507.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 20210318_180239.jpg
    20210318_180239.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 44
Geeeee, thanks. Now I can't get that picture of the two grate pieces out of my mind. I will be up all night trying to think up a cool way to use those.

Back