Good deal on my WSM!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Just got my WSM this week from Amazon. I know the price seems a little steep, but I applied for their credit card at the same time (figuring I'd just pay it off when the bill came) and got a $30 discount off of that order. So no shipping, no tax... $147! (I also had another $2 discount). Not bad, eh?

And I'm very excited to give it a try this weekend. I'm ambitiously trying ribs and pulled pork. Tried both on the kettle grill for the 4th and they turned out pretty good, though I'm expecting it will be better on the bullet. Thanks to y'all (Geez, what happened to me? I'm from California!), I'm going to try the Minion method. Got me a thermometer (Old Smokey... is it any good?) and a box full of mesquite chunks. Can't wait!

I've never publicized this before, but applying for the Amazon.com Visa card through TVWB can help the site just like buying a WSM, kitchen gadget, etc.

I've added a banner to the credit card offer on the Support TVWB page.

If I understand it correctly, you get $20 off your first purchase, then earn 3 points for every $1 spent at Amazon and 1 point for every $1 spent elsewhere. 2500 points earns a $25 Amazon reward certificate.

Thanks for mentioning this, Diana.

Regards,
Chris

I applied for the credit card and WSM, but don't remember any 30 dollar discount. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back