Going light tonight.

2C59D5E4-727D-4DE6-A8BD-81FC5D8CFCD3.jpeg2D74D853-AFC3-455C-9778-7F826AFB835A.jpeg
I did used canned pineapple👎🏼, but my goal was to not make a mess of the kitchen. (Semi success) I love the pineapple coring tool we have, quite an impressive piece of technology for being so simple, just didn’t want to use it tonight. I won’t make that mistake again. “Pineapple head” rub from Dizzy Pig was really interesting and delicious.
Food was great served over a little white rice, my vegi loving 10 year old gave it 2 thumbs up and a toe. I’ll take it. Red peppers labeled as Fresno peppers at Safeway were awesome, hot, but not too hot.921F0F48-7D5E-4780-BDBF-9C2807CFE5AB.jpeg

View attachment 38858View attachment 38859
I did used canned pineapple👎🏼, but my goal was to not make a mess of the kitchen. (Semi success) I love the pineapple coring tool we have, quite an impressive piece of technology for being so simple, just didn’t want to use it tonight. I won’t make that mistake again. “Pineapple head” rub from Dizzy Pig was really interesting and delicious.
Food was great served over a little white rice, my vegi loving 10 year old gave it 2 thumbs up and a toe. I’ll take it. Red peppers labeled as Fresno peppers at Safeway were awesome, hot, but not too hot.View attachment 38860
That'd go great with a few slices of brisket! Where's the beef?

All those colors make a beautiful meal! I love grilled
Veggies and i love Pineapple Head. You would have received 2 thumbs up from me, also.😀

Back