Go Giants Poppers

1.5 games out of Wildcard position. They’re picking it up. They were playing like dog p@@p early on this season.

Nice!! This infusion of youth and Bailey’s ability to bring pitches in the zone has been so much more fun to watch.
Kapler still bugs the heck out of me but they are moving in the right direction.

Good luck on those poppers they look great.

Nice!! This infusion of youth and Bailey’s ability to bring pitches in the zone has been so much more fun to watch.
Kapler still bugs the heck out of me but they are moving in the right direction.Good luck on those poppers they look great.
It's back fun again, have never liked kapler but the way the boys are playing, I have to just let it go. These poppers are over the top, surely a win is in the future even though the Giants are down one in the 3rd

tXgVs18.jpg

P1T7Qb1.jpg

YQj2S8k.jpg

Looks great! What's the purpose of soaking the peppers in the water?
I scrapped the poppers clean a minimum of hour or so prior to filling them. I didn't want to put them in the fridge, but I also didn't want them to wilt. So, I figured I would keep them in water. Seemed to workout well. Poppers were much better than the Giants today. They were ugly today, must have over celebrated last night's win

Back