Go Giants Casper Hot Dogs

Nice clean grill Dan.
I also do not care what others think.....ketchup on dogs is gross.....ketchup itself is hard to take.....
2 items only...toasted westerns with cheese, never had one without cheese and sometimes grilled cheese....I think it's the cheese part because ketchup on eggs is disgusting.
I am a weirdo I think.

meat sticks.....

I didn't have any caspers, so these will have to do. The little dogs make my E330 look HUGE

View attachment 73637

I picked up these brioche buns at Costco. I didn't notice that they are top sliced which is not ideal for dogs, I had to slice them open a little more.

They are tasty however.

View attachment 73635
View attachment 73636

I said simple.

View attachment 73639

And I like Ketchup on my dogs.

View attachment 73640

Only thing missing was a Beer.
those ems lobster rolls rolls. https://www.foodiecrush.com/lobster-rolls/

i like how you burned 39k BTUs for two weiners.

Meat sticks as per previous agreement

Attachments

• IMG_0394.jpeg
    IMG_0394.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0395.jpeg
    IMG_0395.jpeg
    252 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0396.jpeg
    IMG_0396.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0397.jpeg
    IMG_0397.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 8
Fancy is a hard thing to do......I posted chili cheese dogs one time, they tasted fancy.......
Macaroni and hot dog spiders are fancy for children....

The MRS was also very responsible.....that ice bucket didn't seem like a YETI from the pics but I couldn't tell and it wasn't thank god.......
Those in YETI form are about $200 here, that one in the pic above was a cheap hardware store one she found on sale and tossed the YETI sticker on it for the jokes......she got me until I seen it in person.
Hahahaj I love that!! Good sense of humor!!

I say to each their own, others may strongly disagree.....

That's a pretty good article, it made me laugh. I live in the Chicago area and have been to Gene and Jude's as recently as last month. They have about the best Chicago style hot dogs I've ever had and they don't even have ketchup for the fries, which they put on the hot dog itself when they wrap it up. I will however occasionally put ketchup on a hot dog that I make at home and feel no shame from it. I agree that that ketchup ruins a dog with other toppings, but a dog with ketchup and mustard is ok once in awhile too.

That's a pretty good article, it made me laugh. I live in the Chicago area and have been to Gene and Jude's as recently as last month. They have about the best Chicago style hot dogs I've ever had and they don't even have ketchup for the fries, which they put on the hot dog itself when they wrap it up. I will however occasionally put ketchup on a hot dog that I make at home and feel no shame from it. I agree that that ketchup ruins a dog with other toppings, but a dog with ketchup and mustard is ok once in awhile too.
With family ties to the Chicagoland area, I prefer a dog that starts with a foundation of sport peppers or hot giardiniera, both of which aren't offered in my area, thus I always have to order online.

Back